It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try out the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: February 2016
The following is a Life List that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Watch AND participate in this TED talk on how anyone can learn basic drawing skills (even you!)
- Go play on a playground (regardless of your age!)
- Read a religious text
- Read a philosophical text (No double dipping with the previous item!)
- Fast for a day
- Definitively choose your favorite book
- Sit and watch a cloud
- Climb a tree
- Fix something that is broken
- Read five random wikipedia articles (This link will take you to a completely random article each time you click it)
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
February 29th 2016
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!