It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try out the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: January 2016
The following is a Life List that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Write up your New Year’s Resolutions
- Start your year strong by doing one of your resolutions
- Take 5 minutes to unsubscribe from some e-mail newsletters that you don’t read anymore (Special shout out to Kate L for the suggestion!)
- Do someone else’s short or work task
- Take on a project as a DIY with a friend
- Put and keep your cell phone out of site in conversation for a whole day
- Spend a day with a child (or offer to babysit for someone who needs a day off)
- Leave a blog/facebook comment on someone’s work you enjoy but haven’t commented on yet
- Listen to a podcast (I recommend RadioLab or The Moth)
- Hand write someone a card
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
January 31st 2016
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!