It is monthly life list time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today in order to add more adventure to your life and start building bucket list momentum. This month challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try out the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experiences with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: September 2014
The following is a life list that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Lay down and watch a cloud
- Make a list of 10 places you want to visit
- Fix something that is broken!
- Draw a picture (it does not need to be good!)
- Read five random wikipedia articles
- Attempt to get a famous person to respond to a tweet of yours
- Set aside time to do creative thinking
- Submit a secret to PostSecret
- Figure out a way to hula hoop
- Listen to a new song
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly life list’s deadline is:
September 30th 2014
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly life list? Share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!