It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try out the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: October 2015
The following is a Life List that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Take a free dance class (online or otherwise) – Special shout out to Dorothy Fast for this recommendation!
- Create your own Not-To-Do list
- Drink one more cup of water per day than you usually do
- Take actions to improve your posture
- Give one piece of furniture away (this is a potentially scary one!)
- Leave a window open for a day to more accurately experience your local climate (this is also a potentially scary one!
- Search for coins around your house and trade them in for paper money
- Find a new (to you) park or nature spot in your city or area
- Read one article on GOOD.
- High five a stranger
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
October 31st 2015
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!