It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try out the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: August 2016
The following is a Life List that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Unplug one main appliance in your kitchen and make do without it for 5 days this month (e.g. Microwave, coffee maker, kitchen TV)
- Learn a new joke to share with others
- Avoid answering the phone simply because it is ringing
- Take 15 minutes and speed clean rooms in your house
- Learn a card trick
- Diagram your family tree 5 levels deep
- Challenge yourself to do one thing at a time for an entire day
- Trust your intuition
- Spend one day this month in solitude
- Take a selfie of you first thing in the morning and send it to a friend
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
August 31st 2016
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!