It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: June 2018
The following is a Life List meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Instead of sending someone a card or leaving someone a birthday Facebook post, invite that person to share a meal with you
- Take 15 minutes and speed clean a room in your house
- Start leaving your shoes at your front door
- Take a moment and trust your intuition on something
- Dance like a fool somewhere other than your home
- Only use your phone as a one-way device for a day (no texts, outbound calls or web surfing)
- Eat something nasty
- See the stars
- Watch the sun rise
- Read one article on Wikipedia’s Unusual Articles list
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
June 30, 2018
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!