It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: December 2016
The following is a Life List meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Avoid social media for two whole days
- Make water your drink of choice for a week
- Start leaving your shoes at your door
- Take 15 minutes and speed clean your working space
- Read a book that you keep meaning to read but somehow never do
- Learn a card trick
- View art from France, Iceland, Italy, China and Australia
- Mark all of your travels on a map
- Try to contact a famous person who you admire
- Dance like a fool! (Bonus points if you share a video of it!)
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
December 31st 2016
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!