“Just because you are dead doesn’t mean you can’t still achieve your goals!”
In honor of the celebration of Jesus’s resurrection yesterday, I decided to launch a sister blog to Life Listed called Death Listed. The new blog will be your source for all of your post-life goal needs.
While this may seem like a joke to some of you, I am actually talking quite seriously. With the advent of modern medical procedures, I believe that death will soon become a thing of the past. As such, I want to gain first movers advantage of this target market (the dead and the undead) and become their first ‘dead’icated blogger.
In addition to creating the new blog, I have also created a list of things that I want to accomplish after I have died. I am calling this my “already kicked the bucket list”. Unlike my Life list, this list doesn’t have a deadline. That would just be silly.
My “Already Kicked the Bucket List” Includes:
Fun Things to Do:
- Actually haunt a house
- Lay really still in a coffin for eternity
- Scare people on the moon
- Go trick or treating
- Hijack a hearse and initiate the newcomer
The Dead World’s Funniest Adventures:
- Visit my living friends, convince them I am not actually dead and then laugh at them as they realize I was punking them dead style.
- Play this prank on someone
- Continually steal peoples socks from the dryer
Famous People To Meet:
- Dance with Bernie from Weekend at Bernies
- Meet Casper and ask him why the hell he is so friendly
- Hang out with the people Twilight is based on
- Visit Dracola’s castle.
- Snap with the Adam’s Family
But that’s not all! Check out the fantastic line-up of dead bloggers who have already agreed to guest post!
Featured Guest Bloggers
- Zombie Abraham Lincoln (played by dead Daniel Day-Lewis)
- Zombie Michael Jackson
- Tiger Wood’s Self Image
- Fake Dead Steve Jobs
- Kelly Osborne