It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: December 2018
The following is a Life List meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Write a positive review of something rather than a negative review
- Walk somewhere you would normally drive
- Try to count your habits (to bring awareness to them)
- Wake up 10 minutes earlier than you normally do
- Learn a grammar rule that is new to you
- Eat a green vegetable
- Donate your time to something
- Watch something you have been meaning to watch (not necessarily on TV)
- Wear something nice for no special occasion
- Treat yourself to something special
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
December 31, 2018
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!