It is monthly Life List time again! This month you will find a whole new assortment of local, free and helpful activities that you can start doing today to add more adventure to your life and to start making progress on your Life List. This month, challenge yourself to do one more item than you did on the last list. It is a great way to build momentum!
But This Is My First Time Seeing One of These?!
If this is your first time seeing one of these monthly lists, now is your chance to try out the Life List lifestyle without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this mission as an excuse to go adventuring! If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and share your experience with the community. We want to hear from you!
Monthly Life List: December 2015
The following is a Life List that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Rebuild your mental model of our world by looking at these interesting maps
- Walk into your nearest library and find something interesting
- Organize a group event
- Walk to somewhere that you normally drive to
- Have tea with a neighbor
- Write a handwritten note (or record a video) for a friend’s birthday this month
- Listen to classical music while you work
- Read a random wikipedia article
- Get a flu shot (this is free for many but not all people)
- Learn about science on this fun YouTube channel (Veritasium)
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly Life List’s deadline is:
December 31st 2015
How Did You Do On The Last List?
Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos from working on the last monthly Life List? If so, share them in the comments below! The whole group wants to hear from you!