Last month’s life list challenge was a big success so we are doing it again! Below you will find a list of helpful, free and local activities you can do to start building bucket list momentum.
How did all of you do on last month’s list? Do you have any stories, suggestions or photos? Share them in the comments below.
If this is your first time seeing one of these lists and you are intrigued by the Life List lifestyle, now is your chance to try it out without having to fully commit yourself. Find a friend, set aside some time and use this an excuse to go adventuring. If you get a good story out of completing any of these items, come back to this post and feel free to share your experiences with the community.
Monthly Life List: April 2014
The following is a life list that is meant to be fun, free and something that you can do locally. The only guideline is you should aim to finish as many items as possible by the deadline (see below!).
- Make water the only drink you consume three days a week
- Be naked outside
- Unplug one main appliance in your house and make do without it for five days this month (e.g. Microwave, coffee maker, TV)
- Facebook message, e-mail or send postal mail to an old friend
- Learn a new joke to share with others
- Pick five weeds from around your house
- Eat something you have never eaten before
- Diagram your family tree three levels deep
- Take a selfie of you first thing in the morning and send it to a friend
- Pitch for a gameshow
No Life List would be complete without a deadline. This monthly life list’s deadline is:
April 30th 2014
Want to See Something Added?
Do you have a super simple life improving task that you want to share? I am looking for suggestions for next months list. If you have an idea, please let me know in the comments below.