The most important preparation you can do to heighten your chances of having a successful trip is to pack light and smart. This video covers my favorite methods for packing everything you need into as small of a bag as possible.
I just checked and Amazon is running a sale right now on my favorite bag. You can get it right now for 60% off! That is the best deal I have ever seen on it. Check it out!
If you want to see the packing list video or the complete list of what I pack, check out this blog post here.
- Intentionally give you less space initially by packing more bags
- Pack Essential Clothing
- Pack Essential Toiletries
- Buy or Rent All of Your Common Items While On Your Trip
- Use Zip Lock Bags Instead of Packing Cubes
- Fill In Nooks With Wrinkle Free Items
- Put Heaviest Things On Declared Bottom & Needed Things In Front
You are not done yet! Now you need to put these tactics into action!
Now is the time to turn your thoughts into action! Figure out when you next trip is and challenge yourself to go carry-on only. You are not going to find a better time to start than now!